Traditional Saunas SunRise - 5 Person
This is the largest traditional sauna that we have for the outdoors. It is constructed out of natural wood panels. The wood is Canadian red cedar, known for its durability and resilience, meaning that the sauna will stand outdoors a long time for up to five people to enjoy at a time.
This sauna is supplied with Harvia electric heaters that are well known to sauna users. These heaters are energy efficient and quiet, making your sauna a perfect location to relax. Unless you want to exercise in this sauna. As one of the largest saunas you can buy it is also suitable for doing yoga and other exercises.
Ergonomically designed sauna makes full use of natural light that shines through the glass panels. Canadian red cedar wood interior is easy on the eyes and feels pleasant to the touch.
The health perks of regular sauna usage cannot be overstated. A great sauna to return to with your family and friends, this retreat will be a great addition to any home.
Choose between peaked and sloped roof to continue with the purchase.
✔️ Double Roof ( Flat Roof + Outdoor Roof with Asphalt Shingles, choose Peak or Slope design)
✔️ Real Western Canadian Red cedar wood outside and inside
✔️ Premium Harvia Heater
✔️ Bluetooth player with speakers FM/USB/AUX/MP3
Frequently Asked Questions
So what is it, then, that makes one online sauna store different from the next? In all truthfulness, from a superficial perspective there is little that separates one sauna store or brand from another. As long as the company claims things like high-quality construction, low EMF, eco certified materials, etc, it would appear from the outside that the only real difference from brand to brand lies in price variation.
While this is true to an extent, the simple fact of the matter remains that true quality in both design and construction remains a rarity in the sauna marketplace. The vast majority of saunas sold online (even products that claim low EMF and "verified" eco certified materials), are still subpar in terms of quality and effectiveness.
Fortunately for you as a consumer, this is where the benefit of a modern online sauna store with "digital transparency" comes into play. In other words, if you're going to buy a sauna online, it's imperative that you take into account the customer feedback that's available, as well as information on each brand that's available.
And this is where Sun Home Saunas shines above the rest in terms of our truly superior products. Do a simple Google search for us online, for instance, and you'll see that we consistently rank among the industry's most reputable websites as one of the best and most recommended sauna brands out there.
No matter the confusion that encompasses trying to order a sauna online, this will always be something that's worth its weight in gold to potential customers.
Also, while sheer "popularity" certainly shouldn't account for everything in terms of identifying the quality of a brand's product, there's no denying the fact that the cream always rises to the top of the market competition. In other words, things like product quality, reputation, and overall product value will always separate the reputable organizations from the inferior, low-quality ones.
With that in mind, consider the fact that Sun Home Saunas has been one of the most popular sauna stores online; representing one of the most reputable and reliable sites to buy saunas for residents all over the United States (and globally).
The quality of the sauna buying experience at Sun Home Saunas is best quantified by the measure of consumer volume and customer feedback, and in this regard, Sun Home Saunas is truly one of the leaders in the industry.
1) Because Cedar is a soft wood it is excellent at resisting splitting or cracking, making Cedar the longest lasting wood choice for use in saunas.
2) Red Cedar is used in a variety of forms of aromatherapy all around the world. Aroma therapists believe that inhaling the heated Red Cedar transmits messages to a specific region in the brain that influences the autonomic nervous system responsible for healing and cleansing.
3) Cedar wood is naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial owing to the unique properties of the cedar oil. This is especially important in the sauna where bodies, moisture and heat combine to make the environment perfect for molds and bacteria.
4) Cedar wood is one of the most beautiful woods available ranging from a very light honey to a deep walnut shade. If your tastes are bold and beautiful, without a doubt the Red Cedar will be the wood for you!!!
“Non-aromatic” cedar is used in sauna construction and the cedar scent is very subtle and satisfying to the senses.
Basswood is also considered hypoallergenic. It has almost no odor and is one of the only woods not considered a “sensitizer” for people with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
First, our freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment to deliver your sauna. There is no worry that your sauna will arrive unexpectedly.
Second, your sauna will be delivered on a truck with a lift gate to ensure that any possibility of freight damage is minimized.
Third, the delivery driver will move your sauna off of the truck with a pallet jack and move it as far as they can roll it.
At this point, just open up the boxes and move the wall panels into place. Setup time for all of our Sauna models is about 45-90 minutes depending on the size and the model.
Installation service is available. If you need your sauna delivered into your house or up or down stairs, please just give us a call.
Infrared saunas provide dry heat; the only moisture produced is from your own perspiration. The enclosed cabins keep out dust and dirt. The ceramic compound in our True Wave heaters naturally produces a lot of negative ions that help purify the air. Treat the exterior like any piece of fine furniture.
You can wipe the interior down with a sauna cleaner that we offer one or you can make your own.
• Use towels on the bench and underneath your feet.
• If you notice excess moisture after a session, you can wipe off any excess perspiration or crack the door or roof vent and keep the sauna running for a few minutes.
• If needed, you can wipe your sauna down occasionally. Use a moist towel – don’t spray directly onto the heater panels. Use our sauna cleaner or make your own: A few drops of a high quality essential oil in water (examples are Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Arborvitae, Lavender, Lemon – your choice); a solution of 1T baking soda in a gallon of water. For Basswood models, you can use a weak solution of hydrogen peroxide or Tea Tree oil in water.
• For locations with high use such as clinics and spas, we offer a No VOC varnish to use inside the sauna and waterproof bench pads.
• Use your vacuum hand attachment if you want to clean dust or debris from your sauna.
• Perspiration stains don’t affect your saunas performance. If you eventually get perspiration stains that you would like to remove it’s easily done by lightly sanding.