- Far-infrared therapy for cardiovascular, autoimmune, and other chronic health problems: A systematic review. Shanshan Shui, Xia Wang, John Y Chiang, and Lei Zheng Experimental Biology and Medicine (Maywood). 2015 Oct; 240(10): 1257–1265.
Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury in Sweat
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Detoxification Through The Skin
By Mark Sircus Ac., OMD March 6th, 2005
- Repeated sauna treatment improves vascular endothelial and cardiac function in patients with chronic heart failure.
Journal Of The American College Of Cardiology Study On Repeated Far Infrared Sauna Treatments, Volume 39, Issue 5, March, 2002.
- Circulation Journal December 2004 study on infrared sauna use in patients with chronic heart failure. (PDF)
- Saunas Improve Results For Heart Patients By author Patricia Palmer
Repeated Thermal Therapy Improves Impaired Vascular Endothelial Function In Patients With Coronary Risk Factors
By Imamura M, Biro S, Kihara T, Yoshifuku S, Takasaki K, Otsuji Y, Minagoe S, Toyama Y, Tei C. October, 2001
Repeated Sauna Therapy Reduces Urinary 8-Epi-Prostaglandin F(2alpha)
Masuda A, Miyata M, Kihara T, Minagoe S, Tei C. Department of Cardiology, Respiratory and Metabolic Medicine, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Japan March, 2004
Heat In The Treatment Of Patients With Anorexia Nervosa
By Gutierrez E, Vazquez R. March 2001
The Effects Of Repeated Thermal Therapy For Patients With Chronic Pain
By Akinori Masuda, Yasuyuki Koga, Masato Hattanmaru, Shinichi Minagoe, Chuwa Tei 2005
The Effects Of Repeated Thermal Therapy For Two Patients With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
By Masuda A, Kihara T, Fukudome T, Shinsato T, Minagoe S, Tei C, April 2005
- Targeted Light Therapy Destroys Cancer Cells By the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services / National Institutes of Health
- Infrared Sauna Treatment: Are the Claims Backed Up? Dr. Josh Axe, www.DrAxe.com
- Association Between Sauna Bathing and Fatal Cardiovascular and All-Cause Mortality Events by Jari A. Laukkanen, MD, PhD JAMA Intern Med. 2015
- Frequent Sauna Use May Reduce Risk of Dementia, Study Finds, Regular sauna use is linked with lower risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Christiopher Bergland, Psychology Today, Dec. 20, 2016.
- Sauna Bathing is Inversely Associated With Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease in Middle-Aged Finnish Men, T Laukkanen et al. US National Library of Medicine, PubMed Journal, Mar 1, 2017
- Clinical Implications Of Thermal Therapy In Lifestyle-Related Diseases By Sadatoshi Biro, Akinori Masuda, Takashi Kihara and Chuwa Tei 2003. Obesity And Diabetes: Pathophysiological Mechanisms and Therapeutic Approaches