Infrared saunas have gained immense popularity over the recent years due to their scientifically studied medicinal and wellness benefits:
- Weight Loss Promotion: Infrared rays deeply penetrate the body, increasing metabolic rate, and help burn off anywhere from 200 to 600 calories in one half-hour session!
- Increased Longevity (Length of Life): Regular far infrared sauna therapy has the potential to significantly increase longevity and quality of life through decreasing inflammation and oxidative damage.
- Lower Risk of Disease: A study in Finland found that those who used an infrared sauna four to seven times a week had a 66 percent lower risk for dementia and a 65 percent lower risk for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Stress Relief and Relaxation: Sauna use helps moderate your body's level of cortisol, the primary stress hormone. In one published study, participants that had just one infrared sauna treatment reduced their symptoms of depression by about 50%. Saunas make you happy!
- Optimal Skin Health: By enhanced collagen production and elimination of conditions that cause irritating skin rashes, blemishes, and the appearance of aged skin, overall elasticity and appearance of the skin is vastly improved.
- Immunity Boost: Through toxin elimination, increased white blood cell production, and cellular energy creation, the immune system is strengthened and antibodies against germs and disease are significantly stimulated.
- Chronic Pain Treatment: In addition to increased flexibility and range of motion and decreased joint stiffness and inflammation, a Japanese study showed that chronic pain patients experienced a significant reduction in pain levels (nearly 70%). Infrared sauna use is also known to treat sports injuries, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, arthritis and other acute pain conditions.
You can view our entire collection of infrared saunas and call us at 1-844-278-6200 for special over-the-phone discounts!