Have you ever tried using LED face masks? If not, you are clearly missing an amazing opportunity to enhance your skin. Most people using skin care products like toners, serums, retinol, moisturizers and sunscreen in their skin care routine. For most people that’s more than enough.
However, LED face masks are a combination of beauty and technology that can enhance your skin in unimaginable ways. In this article we will look into the benefits of using these high-tech treatment sessions of LED face masks by Sauna Homes Saunas.
Using High Efficiency LED Face Masks
Many innovations have been introduced in the skin care industry. You can now enjoy different skin treatments, procedures and skin care products to groom yourself. Most of these products are available at specified space. Sun Homes Saunas has provided you with the opportunity to use these high-tech tools at our spaces and they are also available for at-home use.
LED light therapy is an interesting example of this because it can help with a lot of skin problems. LED light therapy really lives up to the hype, even though it's a big beauty trend. How do these masks work, though? How do LED light treatment masks help people who use them regularly?
What Is LED Light Therapy?
Different wavelengths of LED light are used in LED light treatment to make skin look younger and fade scars. LED treatment has been around for a while, but it's only recently become popular as a way to treat skin problems.
Before it became a beauty treatment, NASA looked into LED light therapy to see if it could help plants grow and ease pain after an accident. Even the US Navy Seals have used LED therapy to help wounds heal, tissues grow, and pain from accidents go away.
Light therapy works by changing the cells that make up your skin. Different colors of light have wavelengths that can get deep into your skin and help it grow in a healthy way from the inside out.
Blue light, red light, yellow light, and green light are all common colors used in LED treatment. All light therapy gadgets work the same way, even though different colors of light have different effects.
Wands and masks are two types of LED gadgets. Masks let a certain color of light hit the whole face, while wands are best for going specifically where you want to work.
The kind of LED light treatment face masks you might see in a dermatologist's office are maybe commercial-grade. These are medical-grade tools that are used for treatment in the office. There are, however, more and more over-the-counter home gadgets that you can use while sitting in your favorite chair.
Science Behind RED and NIR LED Face Masks
Red and near-infrared (NIR) lights are used in LED face masks to especially help the skin. Why are these two bands used? Together, they go deeper into the skin and make the therapeutic benefits of the treatment stronger.
The production of collagen and elastin is sped up by red light. These are two proteins that keep skin firm and flexible. It also improves blood flow, which makes sure that skin cells get the nutrients they need.
On the other hand, NIR light causes adenosine triphosphate (ATP) to be released. ATP is the main source of energy for biological processes. This energy boost helps cells grow and heal, which makes skin healthy and brighter.
Several clinical tests have shown that LED face masks can improve the health of your skin. LED face masks can make a big difference in the tone, texture, and general look of your skin, according to research.
People who took part in these tests said their fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots got better, and their skin became more elastic and firmer. LED face masks are a strong way to get skin that looks young and healthy. The results speak for themselves.
Benefits of Using LED Face Masks
- First, it improves circulation to the skin, which brings blood and nutrients to the surface.
- Encourages the cleansing and detoxification of the skin by actively stimulating the lymphatic system of the skin
- It strengthens the skin's immune system and aids in the battle against skin bacteria, which in turn relieves acne.
- Encourages the production of collagen, which results in skin that is fuller, smoother, plumper, and more youthful.
- This treatment helps reduce inflammation in illnesses such as rosacea and eczema.
- Eliminates pollutants from the lymphatic system and the dermis, effectively combating acne without using harmful chemical products.
- It controls Oil and Sebum production of the skin, creating better skin Balance.
- It has the potential to lighten dark spots and acne scars by increasing the turnover of cells.
- Promotes the production of collagen, which lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The process of cellular repair and revitalization of the skin, resulting in a glowing, healthy appearance to the skin.
LED face masks are an amazing addition to your skincare routine. They will not only make your skin better but also give you a refreshing effect to your skin. You can reach out us at Sun Home Saunas where we will provide you with amazing face masks at a reasonable price.