Clearlight Premier™ IS-3 FAR Infrared Sauna
Free Shipping Included
Download Sauna Spec Sheet for dimensions and power requirements.
Infrared saunas have gained immense popularity over the recent years due to their scientifically studied medicinal and wellness benefits:
- Weight Loss Promotion: infrared rays deeply penetrate the body, increasing metabolic rate, and help burn off anywhere from 200 to 600 calories in one half-hour session!
- Increased Longevity (Length of Life): Regular far infrared sauna therapy has the potential to significantly increase longevity and quality of life through decreasing inflammation and oxidative damage.
- Lower Risk of Disease: a study in Finland found that those who used an infrared sauna four to seven times a week had a 66 percent lower risk for dementia and a 65 percent lower risk for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Stress Relief and Relaxation: sauna use helps moderate your body's level of cortisol, the primary stress hormone. In one published study, participants that had just one infrared sauna treatment reduced their symptoms of depression by about 50%. Saunas make you happy!
- Optimal Skin Health: by enhanced collagen production and elimination of conditions that cause irritating skin rashes, blemishes, and the appearance of aged skin, overall elasticity and appearance of the skin is vastly improved.
- Immunity Boost: through toxin elimination, increased white blood cell production, and cellular energy creation, the immune system is strengthened and antibodies against germs and disease are significantly stimulated.
- Chronic Pain Treatment: In addition to increased flexibility and range of motion and decreased joint stiffness and inflammation, a Japanese study showed that chronic pain patients experienced a significant reduction in pain levels (nearly 70%). Infrared sauna use is also known to treat sports injuries, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, arthritis and other acute pain conditions.
CLEARLIGHT PREMIER ™ FAR INFRARED SAUNAS - VOTED BEST INFRARED SAUNAS 2021
What differentiates Clearlight Premier™ saunas from all others? Craftsmanship and True Wave® heater technology! All of the Clearlight Premier™ Far Infrared Saunas are made with the highest quality tongue and groove Eco Certified Western Red Canadian Cedar or North American Basswood and include advanced True Wave® heaters making Jacuzzi® saunas the sauna of choice.
With a classic sauna design your sauna includes roof ventilation, recessed LED accent lights to help set the mood, interior light for reading with a beautiful wood lampshade, Bluetooth/AUX/MP3 Audio inputs, Nakamichi stereo speakers and Never Fail™ digital keypad both inside and outside to control temperature, time and lights.
WHY A JACUZZI® SAUNA?
- True WaveTM Carbon/Ceramic Heating Panel
- Nakamichi Speakers
- Furniture Grade Cabinetry
- ELF Shielding
- Door Handle/Device Cradle
- Standard Chromotherapy
- Classic Design
- Reservations Mode
- Easy Installation
Your Clearlight® infrared sauna comes with another exclusive – a Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential use. Few other companies can offer this type of warranty because no one builds saunas like Clearlight®.
True Wave® infrared emitters have an estimated operational life of 30,000 hours. Using your sauna 5 times per week your True Wave® heaters can last up to 125 years. All Clearlight® sauna cabins are both kiln dried and air dried to 7% moisture content then each panel is pressed to ensure a lifetime free from warping or cracking. All electrical components in your Clearlight® sauna are manufactured to exacting standards and once your sauna comes out of production at the factory, it is setup, tested and run for several hours to ensure that it is in top working condition.
In the rare event an issue occurs with your sauna, the limited lifetime warranty covers the entire sauna – heaters, controls, electrical and wood… even the included audio system. You will never have to worry if anything should go wrong with your Clearlight® sauna.
If you are using your sauna in a commercial location, you are still covered under our 5-year warranty.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. In the rare occurrence you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, let us know and we will match their price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
To request your discount simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitor's website and we will provide you a discount code.Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
The Premier IS-3 is available in either grade “A” Clear Western Red Canadian Cedar Wood or Basswood. We use double wall tongue and groove construction.
Bench: 54″ x 22″
Weight: 440 lbs
When building the Premier IS-3 into an enclosed space, we recommend leaving 2″ around the sauna.
True Wave™ far infrared heaters on back wall, side walls, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor.
True Wave™ full spectrum heaters located on the front wall.
Plugs into a 20 amp outlet.
Frequently Asked Questions
So what is it, then, that makes one online sauna store different from the next? In all truthfulness, from a superficial perspective there is little that separates one sauna store or brand from another. As long as the company claims things like high-quality construction, low EMF, eco certified materials, etc, it would appear from the outside that the only real difference from brand to brand lies in price variation.
While this is true to an extent, the simple fact of the matter remains that true quality in both design and construction remains a rarity in the sauna marketplace. The vast majority of saunas sold online (even products that claim low EMF and "verified" eco certified materials), are still subpar in terms of quality and effectiveness.
Fortunately for you as a consumer, this is where the benefit of a modern online sauna store with "digital transparency" comes into play. In other words, if you're going to buy a sauna online, it's imperative that you take into account the customer feedback that's available, as well as information on each brand that's available.
And this is where Sun Home Saunas shines above the rest in terms of our truly superior products. Do a simple Google search for us online, for instance, and you'll see that we consistently rank among the industry's most reputable websites as one of the best and most recommended sauna brands out there.
No matter the confusion that encompasses trying to order a sauna online, this will always be something that's worth its weight in gold to potential customers.
Also, while sheer "popularity" certainly shouldn't account for everything in terms of identifying the quality of a brand's product, there's no denying the fact that the cream always rises to the top of the market competition. In other words, things like product quality, reputation, and overall product value will always separate the reputable organizations from the inferior, low-quality ones.
With that in mind, consider the fact that Sun Home Saunas has been one of the most popular sauna stores online; representing one of the most reputable and reliable sites to buy saunas for residents all over the United States (and globally).
The quality of the sauna buying experience at Sun Home Saunas is best quantified by the measure of consumer volume and customer feedback, and in this regard, Sun Home Saunas is truly one of the leaders in the industry.
1) Because Cedar is a soft wood it is excellent at resisting splitting or cracking, making Cedar the longest lasting wood choice for use in saunas.
2) Red Cedar is used in a variety of forms of aromatherapy all around the world. Aroma therapists believe that inhaling the heated Red Cedar transmits messages to a specific region in the brain that influences the autonomic nervous system responsible for healing and cleansing.
3) Cedar wood is naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial owing to the unique properties of the cedar oil. This is especially important in the sauna where bodies, moisture and heat combine to make the environment perfect for molds and bacteria.
4) Cedar wood is one of the most beautiful woods available ranging from a very light honey to a deep walnut shade. If your tastes are bold and beautiful, without a doubt the Red Cedar will be the wood for you!!!
“Non-aromatic” cedar is used in sauna construction and the cedar scent is very subtle and satisfying to the senses.
Basswood is also considered hypoallergenic. It has almost no odor and is one of the only woods not considered a “sensitizer” for people with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
First, our freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment to deliver your sauna. There is no worry that your sauna will arrive unexpectedly.
Second, your sauna will be delivered on a truck with a lift gate to ensure that any possibility of freight damage is minimized.
Third, the delivery driver will move your sauna off of the truck with a pallet jack and move it as far as they can roll it.
At this point, just open up the boxes and move the wall panels into place. Setup time for all of our Sauna models is about 45-90 minutes depending on the size and the model.
Installation service is available. If you need your sauna delivered into your house or up or down stairs, please just give us a call.
Infrared saunas provide dry heat; the only moisture produced is from your own perspiration. The enclosed cabins keep out dust and dirt. The ceramic compound in our True Wave heaters naturally produces a lot of negative ions that help purify the air. Treat the exterior like any piece of fine furniture.
You can wipe the interior down with a sauna cleaner that we offer one or you can make your own.
• Use towels on the bench and underneath your feet.
• If you notice excess moisture after a session, you can wipe off any excess perspiration or crack the door or roof vent and keep the sauna running for a few minutes.
• If needed, you can wipe your sauna down occasionally. Use a moist towel – don’t spray directly onto the heater panels. Use our sauna cleaner or make your own: A few drops of a high quality essential oil in water (examples are Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Arborvitae, Lavender, Lemon – your choice); a solution of 1T baking soda in a gallon of water. For Basswood models, you can use a weak solution of hydrogen peroxide or Tea Tree oil in water.
• For locations with high use such as clinics and spas, we offer a No VOC varnish to use inside the sauna and waterproof bench pads.
• Use your vacuum hand attachment if you want to clean dust or debris from your sauna.
• Perspiration stains don’t affect your saunas performance. If you eventually get perspiration stains that you would like to remove it’s easily done by lightly sanding.
There are four important distinctions between the 2 product lines
The Sanctuary Saunas have a Full Spectrum of Infrared heat,while the Premier products have only Far infrared heaters. However, you can upgrade the Premier with a add-on heater to attach to the door that will give you the full spectrum of heat.
IOS/Android App Functionality
The Premier models do not have IOS and Android App functionality to control the sauna from an app.
The Sanctuary models have pre-installed medical grade chromotherapy with 96 lights. The Premier units have standard chromotherapy with 15 lights. There is an add on option for the Premier.
The Sanctuary models have Chromotherapy lights installed, while you will can upgrade to these within the Premier.
Regarding the Wavelength differences:the difference are subtle, but there are some important characteristics of each type of heat.
|Far Infrared Benefits||Medium Infrared Benefits||Near Infrared Benefits|