Add Halotherapy To Your Jacuzzi® Infrared Sauna
CONVERT ANY INFRARED SAUNA INTO A SALT INHALATION ROOM
Since most of us don’t have regular access to salt caves, The HALOONE® Halotherapy generator is a practical and therapeutic option for incorporating salt therapy into your wellness routine. Your HALOONE® can be used both in your Jacuzzi® infrared sauna or your home or office.
This quiet, easy-to-operate award-winning device utilizes a liquid saline mixture of micronized salt particles which are then dispersed into in to the air. The HALOONE® is the only halotherapy generator producing salt particles between 1-10 microns. We create the salt particles with our Vibrating Mesh technology. This means the salt will reach more area of your lungs than any other halotherapy on the market.
Halotherapy, is derived from the Greek, Halo, meaning “salt”. Also known as Salt Therapy, Halotherapy is a holistic treatment that reproduces the natural micro climate of a salt cave by dispersing a high concentration of microsalt particles into the air.
Installing a Jacuzzi® HALOONE™ Halotherapy Generator turns any infrared sauna into a healing salt cave. The conditions of heat and humidity in our infrared saunas are perfect for salt therapy. The salt aerosol is distributed evenly giving the optimal salt concentration for healing.
- Turns any infrared sauna into a healting salt cave.
- Saline-based technology creates a microsalt mist to reach deep into the lungs to improve respiratory function.
- Saline cartridges are pre-measured for ease of use.
- The HALOONE™ Halotherapy is portable and rechareable .
- Much More…
Microsalt Halotherapy has been used in Europe to soothe allergies, asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis or other chronic lung diseases. Microsalt is also suitable for colds, sinusitis, and to promote healthier skin. Please search online under "Halotherapy" or “Salt Rooms” to explore more.
Jacuzzi® products are legendary for performance, reliability and ease of use. Jacuzzi® Sauna products are exclusively advocated and used in clinical practice at Hippocrates Health Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Arcadia Cancer Clinic and Beth Israel Hospital.
The single use HALOONE® saline cartridge will last 20-25 minutes.
- Halotherapy for Treatment of Respiratory Diseases
- Halotherapy application in skin and dermatology programs
- Salt caves as simulation of natural environment and significance of halotherapy
- Halotherapy and COPD
- Double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial on the efﬁcacy of Aerosal in the treatment of sub-obstructive adenotonsillar hypertrophy and related diseases
- Effect of Dry Sodium chloride Aerosol On The Respiratory Tract of Tobacco Smokers
- Halotherapy, A Naturopathic Breath of Fresh Air
- The effect of salt chamber treatment on bronchial hyperresponsiveness in asthmatics
- Dry sodium chloride aerosol against acute respiratory infections
- Halotherapy of Respiratory Diseases
- Halotherapy with Asthma and COPD
- Respiratory Hygiene in Health Resort Medicine